Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Oddest Thing: Manifestation of Thoughts

Just last night, I was wondering if the pending ELLIS COUNTY CASES were going to be dismissed. Today, when I think I'm going to DALLAS COUNTY COURTHOUSE to sign another Court Date reset statement, my lawyer, after showing up finally at about noon, tells me that the D.A. is in there waiting for him and he needs to go and talk with her. He's gone about six minutes, then he returns.
He comes back to tell me that the DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE is dismissing the cases.
Why? I don't know for certain. I'm just glad it's finally over.
REWIND:
JANUARY 9TH, 2014
My attorney shows up, late as hell. I've been waiting for him to show for almost three hours. He finally approaches from the lobby area, dressed casual (which was unusual). He's got this smug/I'm-so-cool-because-I'm-a-lawyer look on his face. He tells me that he'll be back shortly with the court date reset papers to sign. 
He's gone a few minutes, then he comes back.
I sign the document. He leaves. He returns again with my copy.
I ask him, "How exactly could I benefit from appointing a fiduciary in these matters?"
Instantly he scoffs and sighs loudly with apparent disgust. Simultaneously his phone rings. 
He takes the call with hopes of relief yet without hesitation and sits on the first bench he sees for a moment to recuperate from this horrendous blow.
I tell him as I walk away, "It's okay, I'll just call you later."
My daughter and I leave. I never got around to calling him about it. I figured I'd just let him linger with the thought of him possibly having to do something that he really doesn't want to do (I.e. jail time for his client).
BACK TO THE PRESENT:
You can Google" APPOINTMENT OF FIDUCIARY pdf" and find a few different documents that may illustrate what a good appointment can possibly do for you in your situation. 
I've only just recently come to the realization that an APPOINTMENT OF FIDUCIARY comes in very handy when you want to get something done that you may not want to do yourself, and as a result of what's been called a benefit-of-office, all BAR CARD HOLDERS are eligible for this appointment and in almost all cases they shall be required to fulfill the duties associated with the appointment without any leniency lest they be held in contempt of court (I.e. unless they would rather be thrown in jail).
I digress briefly.
Manifesting thoughts is something some may think is a form of magic. Is it? Or is it one simply exhausting one's right of free will? I would say it's the latter.
I, as one of the DeiHuarwe, know that it is my duty to know the law and only allow it to be used to my benefit and not to my detriment. I shall do as I must to ensure the longevity of myself and my family.
If it means that I have to manifest all of my thoughts to fulfill my destiny and see that all of my inherent birthrights stay mine until it is time for me to pass them on to my heirs, I shall stand and remain unwavering.

No comments:

Post a Comment