Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Case Dismissed? Or Case Closed?

Today I went to ELLIS COUNTY COURT AT LAW NO 2 to deliver to both the COURT COORDINATOR, and the JUDGE, each a NOTICE OF APPEARANCE which I had drafted as answer to the charges filed against the ens legis HARVEY LEELANE SEARCY.
I had done this before with a case I was dealing with in the RED OAK MUNICIPAL COURT a short while back. As of the date of my drafting this post, I have yet to receive a response from the MUNICIPAL COURT JUDGE requesting any further action on behalf of the ens legis. Nor have any warrants been issued in re. I'm not sure if the cases have been dismissed or closed, but so far so good. I guess in this case no news is indeed good news. I'm sure that if my process wasn't sufficient/adequate I would have heard something from the bonding company by now. I'll post more on this tomorrow. I know it's been a while since my last post, so I thought I'd update you on what's been happening. I'll shall also post video documentation of part of my delivery process. It's pretty simple. Small role to play to get my notices delivered and the proof of delivery also.
I think it's pretty funny. You may not. At the very least though, it's effective and almost foolproof.
It's late. I've got to go to DALLAS COUNTY COURT tomorrow morning to wait on my lawyer to get the court date reset again. I'll have more for you by tomorrow evening though.

No comments:

Post a Comment